Chunky Pecan Pie Bars
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 c (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup corn syrup
- 3/4 c sugar
- 2 tblsp butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-3/4 cups (11.5 oz. pkg) semi-sweet chocolate chunks
- 1-1/2 cups pecans, coarsely chopped
Preheat oven to 350
Beat Flour, butter and brown sugar in small mixer bowl until crumbly. Press into prepared baking pan.
Bake 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Beat eggs, corn syrup, granulated sugar and vanilla extract in medium bowl with wire whisk. Stir in Chunks and nuts. Pour evenly over baked crust.
Bake for 25-30 minutes or until set. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.