Curried Chicken Salad
- 1 cup low fat mayo
- 1/2 cup chutney, chopped
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken (boneless, skinless)
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces, toasted and coarsely chopped
- Lettuce leaves for serving
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
1. Mix mayo, chutney, curry powder, s/p in medium bowl. Add chicken, grapes, walnuts.
2. Line serving platter with lettuce leaves. Mound chicken salad in center. Serve with crossiants if desired.