Every pet is different, so please check with your vet to see if this recipe is suitable for your dog.
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 2 tablespoons whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon EVOO
Preheat the oven to 200°F.
In a bowl, combine the turkey, carrot, cranberry sauce and EVOO. Spread the mixture evenly on a 9-by-11-inch foil-lined baking sheet; bake for 2 hours.
Carefully turn out the meat onto a large cutting board and cut into 1-by- 4-inch strips. Return the strips to the foil-lined baking sheet and bake until completely dry, about 2 more hours. Transfer to a rack and let cool before storing in the refrigerator.
You'll also love
- Zucchini Fritters with Garlic... 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Beef and Noodles au Gratin (Weight... 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Turkey Bacon Scramble 3.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Zucchini Soup 3.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Baked Garlic Shrimp. Keg Style 3.6/5 (43 Votes)
- Turkey (Butterball) "Open Roasting... 3.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Best Easy Chicken Croquettes 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Basic Cocktail Wieners 3.6/5 (23 Votes)