Every pet is different, so please check with your vet to see if this recipe is suitable for your dog.
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 2 tablespoons whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon EVOO
Preheat the oven to 200°F.
In a bowl, combine the turkey, carrot, cranberry sauce and EVOO. Spread the mixture evenly on a 9-by-11-inch foil-lined baking sheet; bake for 2 hours.
Carefully turn out the meat onto a large cutting board and cut into 1-by- 4-inch strips. Return the strips to the foil-lined baking sheet and bake until completely dry, about 2 more hours. Transfer to a rack and let cool before storing in the refrigerator.
You'll also love
- Seared Filet Mignon with Jameson... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Zesty Beef and Rice Skillet 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- White Cheese and Sausage Dip 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Turkey Bacon Scramble 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Turkey Wrap with Cucumber Cream... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Burger Sliders (or Mini Man... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Cinnamon Rolls 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Chicken... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)