Strawberry Soda Pop Cake
- 1 large box strawberry jello
- 1 12 ounce can strawberry shasta
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding
- 1 large container of Cool Whip
- 1 18.25 ounce box white cake mix
Make cake according to directions. Bake in 13x9 pan.
After cake has cooled poke holes in cake with wooden spoon handle.
Prepare jello by dissolving in 1-1/2 cups hot water Add cold Shasta and immediately pour over cake. Refrigerate long enough to set.
Mix pudding with 1-1/2 cups cold milk and beat until thick. Stir in Cool Whip and spread over cake.