Potato Salad with Bacon Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup real bacon pieces
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tsp. ranch-style salad dressing mix
- 2 1/2 lbs. red potatoes cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 1 jar (4 oz.) pimientos (drained)
- 1/3 cup sliced olives (drained)
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
- ground black pepper
For Bacon Ranch Dressing:
In a medium bowl combine bacon pieces, milk, sour
cream, mayonnaise and salad dressing mix. Cover
and chill until ready to serve.
Cook 20-25 minutes or until fork tender.
Cut potatoes into bite-size pieces.
In a large bowl, combine potatoes, pimientos,
olives, celery and parsley.
Using a rubber spatula, fold in Bacon Ranch Dressing until combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Chill at least 1 to 2 hours before serving.