- 1 stick margarine - melted
- 1 3/4 cup sugar - divided
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup low fat milk (or skim)
- 3 cups fresh blueberries or fruit of choice
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Heat oven to 350
Pour margarine into a 2 quart casserole dish, tilting sides to distribute margarine. Combine 3/4 cup sugar, flour, baking powder and salt. Stir in milk. Pour batter into casserole dish, do not stir. Distribute blueberries on top. Sprinkle remaining 1 cup sugar over blueberries.
Bake for 45 minutes or until top browns.