Roast Beef Sandwich with Melted Provolone
- 1 can (10 1/2 oz) French Onion Soup
- 1 tbsp reduced sodium Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 lb thinly sliced roast beef
- 4 Pepperdige Farm Classic soft hoagie rolls with sesame seeds
- 4 slices of provolone cut in half
- 1/4 cup drained mild or pickled banana pepper rings
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Heat oven to 400
Heat soup and worcestershire sauce in saucepan over medium high heat to a boil. Add beef and heat through, stirring occasionally.
Divide beef among rolls. Top beef mixture will cheese slices and place sandwiches onto baking sheet.
Bake 3 minutes or until the sandwiches are toasted and cheese is melted. Spoon soup mixture onto sandwiches. Top each sandwich with 1 tbsp pepper rings.