Biscuit Topped Tomato Beef Bake
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed tomato soup
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose baking mix
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 26mins
Adapted from kraft.com
HEAT oven to 400°F.
BROWN meat in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat; drain. Return meat to skillet. Add onions; cook and stir 5 min. Stir in soup; cook 3 min. or until heated through. Spoon into 2-qt. baking dish.
BEAT egg and milk with whisk in medium bowl. Add cheese and onions; mix well. Add baking mix; stir just until moistened. Drop by spoonfuls over meat mixture.
BAKE 35 min. or until biscuit topping is golden brown and cooked through.
You'll also love
- Seared Filet Mignon with Jameson... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Muffins: Cranberry, Oatmeal W. W.... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Grilled Artichokes with Creamy... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Baked Shredded Carrots 4/5 (4 Votes)
- White Cheese and Sausage Dip 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Corned Beef Brining 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Tomato Artichoke Appetizers 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Red Grape, Grape Tomato and... 4.2/5 (9 Votes)