CHICKEN AND CORN BREAD
- 2 packages Jiffy corn bread
- 2 15 oz cans tomato sauce
- 1 small can tomato paste
- 4 chicken breasts boneless
- 1 8 oz can black olives, halved
- 5 stalks celery, sliced
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small yellow onion chopped
- 1 16 oz frozen package vegetables, corn-carrots-peas.
Preparation time 45mins
Cooking time 65mins
Preheat Oven to 400
In large pot bring water to boil.
Add celery salt, garlic powder, pepper, and salt to taste.
Once boiling add chicken.
In Medium sauce pan, melt butter, add onion and garlic.
Sweat onions and garlic till translucent or to taste.
Cut up olives and add in large bowl with all cans of tomato, all veggies, onions, and add celery salt.
Add garlic salt, salt, pepper, to taste and stir all together.
Once chicken is done take out and shred.
Then add to tomato mixture.
Turn heat on medium and pour mixture in large pot and warm.
Then add mixture in 13x9 casserole dish.
Mix corn bread according to package directions, pour over mixture in casserole dish.
Then bake 20 minutes or ungolden brown.