No Bake Nut Butter Energy Bars 'Kathy's Favorite'
- 1/2 cup agave nectar ( try honey)
- 2 tbs. coconut oil
- 1 1/2 cups almond butter or peanut butter or combo of each.
- 3 cups oats
- 2 scoops natural vanilla whey powder
- 1/2 cup dried fruit (raisins, cranberries, apple)
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds ( I used sunflower seeds)
Warm agave, coconut oil and nut butter in a bowl in the microwave. Add remaining ingredients. Mix well. Spread into parchment lined pan. Place in fridge to cool. Cut into bars.
First time I made this I did not add the coconut oil andit still tasted great.