Cheddar Shrimp Nachos
Gina and Pat Neely
- 2 Tbsp. zesty italian dressing, divided
- 3/4 lb. frozen cooked cleaned medium shrimp, thawed
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. blackened seasoning
- 6 cups tortilla chips
- 1 pkg. (8 oz) shredded Kraft triple cheddar cheese with a touch of philadelphia
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, thinly sliced
Heat large cast iron skillet on high heat until it is very hot and starts to smoke. Add 1 Tbsp. dressing, shrimp, red peppers and seasoning; cook and stir 1 to 2 mins or until shrimp is heated through and evenly coated with dressing mixture. Stir in remaining dressing.
Cover large microwaveable plate with layers of half each of the chips, shrimp mixture and cheese. Repeat layers.
Microwave on HIGH 1 to 2 mins. or until cheese is melted, rotating plate after each minute. Top with onions, cilantro and jalapenos.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)
- Garlic Shrimp 4.5/5 (182 Votes)
- Blackened Grilled Tilapia 4.5/5 (142 Votes)
- Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (140 Votes)