These dirt cups with gummy worms make the perfect Halloween or April Fool's day treat. Have fun and enjoy!
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package chocolate instant pudding
- 1 tub Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 package Oreos, crushed
- Gummy Worms
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Pour milk into large bowl. Add pudding mix, beat with whisk until well blended. Let stand 5 minutes.
Stir in whipped topping and 1/2 of crushed cookies. Place 1 tablespoon cookies into plastic cups. Fill cups 1/4 full with pudding mixture. Top with remaining crushed cookies. Refrigerate 1 hour.
Place a couple gummy worms in each cup. Have fun and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (494 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Snickerdoodle Bread 4.5/5 (452 Votes)
- Kool-Aid Ice Cubes in Sprite 4.5/5 (234 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Soup 4.5/5 (200 Votes)
- Halloween Oreo Chocolate Chip... 4.5/5 (140 Votes)
- 7-Layer Vegetarian Greek Dip 4.5/5 (135 Votes)