French Quarter Cocktails
This French Quarter rum-and-juice cocktails are our take on a classic New Orleans drink. Garnish with fresh fruit.
- 1/4 cup spiced light rum
- 1/4 cup dark rum
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- Splash of grenadine
- 4 maraschino cherries, for garnish
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Fill cocktail shaker and four tall glasses with ice.
Pour the rums and the orange and pineapple juices into shaker; add the grenadine. Shake well.
Pour through a fine sieve into each glass. Garnish each cocktail with a maraschino cherry.
You'll also love
- Quiche Muffins 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Chocolate Nutella Peanut Butter... 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Air Fryer Spanish Omelette 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Baked 2-Cheese & Bacon Grits 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Spiced Bourbon Beer & Maple... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Double Rainbow Cake Jelly Shot 4.5/5 (15 Votes)