French Quarter Cocktails
This French Quarter rum-and-juice cocktails are our take on a classic New Orleans drink. Garnish with fresh fruit.
- 1/4 cup spiced light rum
- 1/4 cup dark rum
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- Splash of grenadine
- 4 maraschino cherries, for garnish
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Fill cocktail shaker and four tall glasses with ice.
Pour the rums and the orange and pineapple juices into shaker; add the grenadine. Shake well.
Pour through a fine sieve into each glass. Garnish each cocktail with a maraschino cherry.
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (673 Votes)
- Body Flush and Detox Water 4.5/5 (500 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Snickerdoodle Bread 4.5/5 (448 Votes)
- Kool-Aid Ice Cubes in Sprite 4.5/5 (233 Votes)