- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 stick) butter or margarine
- 1 can (5 oz) evaporated milk
- 1-1/2 pkg (12 squares) Baker's Semi Sweet Chocolate
- 1 jar (7oz) JET-PUFFED Marshmallow Creme
- 1 cup chopped Planters walnuts
- 1 tsp vanilla
Line a 9-inch square pan with foil. Bring sugar, butter and milk to a full rolling boil in a large sauce pan on medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil for 4 min or until 234 degrees on candt thermometer, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. ADD chocolate and marshmallow creme; stir until melted. Stir in nuts and vanilla. Pour into pan. Cool.