Pumpkin Pie (No Bake)
Can also be placed in Dixie Cups.
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 pkgs (4 oz each) instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup thawed non-dairy topping
- Nilla Wafers (to fill bottom and sides of 9" pie pan
- Chopped Pecans for garnish
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
1) Line bottom and sides of a 9" pie pan with Nilla Wafers. Set aside.
2) Combine milk, pudding, pumpkin and spice. Beat at low speed for 1 min. Pour into pie pan. Chill until set, about 3 hrs. Garnish with topping and pecans.