Cherry Chocolate Pie
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup Karo® Light Corn Syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker crust
- 1 can (21 ounces) Lucky Leaf® Cherry or Premium Cherry Pie Filling
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 65mins
Melt chocolate in small saucepan over very low heat, stirring until completely smooth. Set aside.
Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer until creamy; blend in melted chocolate. Gradually add corn syrup, beating until well blended. Add eggs one at a time, beating just until blended. Mix in cream and vanilla extract; pour into pie crust.
Bake in preheated 325°F oven for 40 to 45 minutes until center is almost set. Cool on wire rack.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Top with cherry pie filling; slice and serve.