Peanut Butter Magic Pie
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened*
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups frozen reduced-fat non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 Ready-Crust Pie Crust Keebler® Ready Crust® Chocolate
- 1/2 cup chocolate ice cream topping
1. In large mixing bowl beat cream cheese and powdered sugar on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Add peanut butter and milk. Beat until combined. Fold in whipped topping. Spread in crust.
2. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until set. Drizzle with ice cream topping. Store in refrigerator.
*NOTE: Soften cream cheese in microwave at high for 15 to 20 seconds.