- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup + 2 T sugar
- 1/3 c. trans-free spread, melted
- 2 packages, 8 oz each, reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 container, 8 oz, frozen light whipped topping thawed.
- 1/2 bag, about 5 oz, mini marshmallows
- 3 c. blackberries.
1. stir graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 c of the sugar, and spread in medium bowl. Press mix into 8 or 9" springform pan, covering bottom and sides. Refrigerated 15 minutes, or until chilled.
2. Beat cream cheese, 1/2 c. of the sugar, and vanilla extract in large bowl with electric mixter on medium-high speed about 2 minutes, or until smooth. Stir in whipped topping and marshmallows and evenly spoon mix into crust. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours, or until firm.
3. Remove sides of pan and transfer cake to serving plate. Toss berries with remaining sugar in small bowl, and press through sleve. Spread sauce over cake and garnish with whole berries if desired.
6 g protein
47 g carbs
4 g fiber
15 g fat
7 g sat fat
19 mg cholesterol
293 mg sodium