- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 1/2 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
In a large bowl, combine sour cream and soup. Stir in the potatoes, 1/2 cup cheese, onion, butter, salt and pepper. Pour into a 1-qt. baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes longer or until bubbly and heated through.