Orange Glazed Salmon
- 3 tbsp. Cajun Spice
- 1 tsp. Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 4 boneless, skinless Salmon Fillets (6 oz. each)
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup Seville Orange marmalade
- 1 tbsp. Lime Juice
Combine: Cajun spice, sugar and salt in small bowl. Rub over all surfaces of fillets. Saute fillets in oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high for 3-4 minutes. Turn and sauté an additional 2-3 minues. Remove fish from pan and drain off any excess oil.
Blend marmalade and lime juice. Swirl in pan until melted. Return fish to pan and carefully turn fish to glaze on all sides. The salmon is done when it begins to flake when tested with a fork.
Variation: Rub whole salmon fillet meat side only with rub and then cook on barbeque skin side down until nearly done. Brush with marmalade and continue to cook for approximately 2-3 minutes until marmalade begins to brown and crisp.
You'll also love
- Maple Glazed Salmon 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Candied Walnut Cranberry Spread 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Lemon Bars 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Blueberry Bread Puddings with... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Lemon Shrimp Stir-Fry Recipe 5/5 (1 Votes)
- sesame orange shrimp 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Tuna Casserole 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Crispy Salmon Croquettes with... 5/5 (1 Votes)