- 3 pkg. (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (8 oz) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped, divided
- 3/4 cup crushed blue tortilla chips
- Sweet red and yellow pepper strips, carrot sticks, pretzel rods and additional tortilla chips
In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, taco seasoning and 2/3 cup onions. Shape into a ball. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until serving.
Just before serving; press crushed chips on sides. Place remaining onions on top.