Herbed Tomatoes, Chicken and Rice
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 4 small boneless, skinless chicken breast
- halves (about 1 pound)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can Aylmer Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups Minute Rice, uncooked
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro (optional)
Heat dressing in a large frying pan on medium heat. Add chicken and garlic. Cover. Cook 5 minutes on each side or until chicken is browned. Remove from pan and set aside.
Add canned tomatoes and water to pan. Stir in rice and bring to boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes. Return chicken to the pan. Sprinkle with cheese and cover.
Cook on low heat for 5 minutes. Top with tomato and cilantro.