- 1 1/2 package broad noodles
- 2 small containers whipping cream
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 12-15 thinly sliced deli ham
- 2 cans medium-sized shrimp
- 1 pound sliced mushsrooms
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 1/2 cups parmesan cheese
- Parsley, salt and pepper to taste
Saute mushrooms in 2 tablespoons of butter. Add white wine and parsley. Simmer on medium until wine has evaporated. Set aside.
Cut up ham and drain shrimp. On medium, heat whipping cream and chicken stock. Add mushroom mixture and cook for 5 minutes. Add ham and shrimp. Reduce heat to low and cook for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Refrigerate overnight after completely cooled.
When ready to serve, cook noodles as per package directions. Gradually stir in sauce, slowly adding 1 cup parmesan cheese. Sprinkle remaining parmesan over top. Serve with Caesar salad and fresh crusty bread.