Easy Chinese Chicken Salad
- 2 bags of tricolor cole slaw
- 2 sleeves of boneless skinless chicken tenderloins
- 2 packages of beef flavored ramen
- 2 large cans of mandarin oranges
- 1 1/2 bottles of Brianna's Ginger Mandarin dressing
1. Cook, chop and chill chicken
2. Drain and chop mandarin oranges
3. Smash ramen noodles
4. Combine all ingredients, including the flavor packets fro, the ramen noodles.
5. Chill and serve.
6. If chilling for an extended period, combine everything except ramen noodles and toss those in before serving.