Pumpkin Crunch Mix
Paper cones made from scrapbook paper make fun, disposable serving containers.
- 4 cups toasted rice cereal
- 3 cups small pretzels
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries
1) Preheat oven to 300-degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2) In a large bowl, combine cereal, pretzels, pumpkins seeds, butter and pie spice. Spread on prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
3) Bake for 20 minutes, stirring at 10 minutes. Let cool slightly, about 10 minutes.
4) In a large bowl, combine white chocolate chips, cranberries, and cereal mixture. Let cool completely. Store in an airtight container up to 2 days.