This easy chili is amazing! Serve alongside with optional toppings such as sour cream, shredded cheese and oyster crackers.
- 1 can Bush's pinto beans
- 2 cans black beans
- 3 cans chili ready tomatoes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jalepeno, deseeded and sliced in rings
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 pound hamburger
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Brown hamburger meat, cook half of onions and peppers with meat.
In stew pot, add remaining onions and peppers, beans, tomatoes, salt, pepper, and chili powder. Add meat. Heat to boil and simmer 1 to 2 hours.
You'll also love
- Spinach Artichoke Crescent Wreath 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Slow-Roasted Pork Shoulder with... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pork/Maple Roasted Pork Tenderloin 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Beef Tips 5/5 (1 Votes)
- White Bean Chicken Chili 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Barley Beef Burgers Recipe 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Tuan & White Bean Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Maple Date Bars 5/5 (1 Votes)