Potato Bacon Casserole
Tender hash browns and succulent bacon pieces are at the heart of this hearty potato dish.
- 4 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 8 oz. bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (12 oz) can evaporated milk
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
Preheat oven to 350. Grease 8-inch square baking dish.
Layer 1/2 potatoes, 1/2 onion, 1/2 bacon and 1/2 cheese in prepared baking dish; repeat layers. Combine evaporated milk, egg and seasoned salt in small bowl. Pour evenly over potato mixture; cover.
Bake for 55-60 mins. Uncover; bake for an additional 5 mins. Let stand for 10-15 min. before serving.
You'll also love
- Mom's Cucumber Salad (revised) 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Lemon Shrimp Stir-Fry Recipe 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Scalloped Tomatoes Recipe 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Sweet and Sour Bacon Bites 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Beef and Barley 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Biscuits 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Smart Pork-Pasta Toss 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Bacon Ranch Dip 5/5 (1 Votes)