Mom's Cucumber Salad (revised)
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 2 tablespoons White Sugar
- 4 teaspoons Red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Dill
- 1/2 teaspoon Seasoned Salt
- 4 medium Cucumbers ; peeled and sliced
- 1 small Red onion ; sliced
Sprinkle sliced cucmbers with salt and leave in refrigerator overnight. This removes the water from the cucmbers. The next day drain off the water before you mix the dressing in.
Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, sugar, vinegar, dill, and seasoned salt together. Combine with cucumbers and onions, and stir to coat. Serve chilled.
NOTE; If you don't have red wine vinegar, use white, apple cider, or other vinegar of your choice.