Green Bean Bacon Bundles
- 1 pound fresh green beans
- 10-12 slices of thick-cut bacon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with non-stick spray.
Wash and thoroughly dry green beans, then season with salt and pepper. Bundle together about 5-8 green beans – this will depend on your size of beans and the amount of beans you get for one pound. Bundle together as many as you’d like! Using a slice of bacon, wrap it around the center of the beans to hold it together. Lay the bundle bacon seam side down in the baking dish to hold it together. Repeat with remaining beans.
Heat a small saucepan over low heat. Add butter, brown sugar and garlic and whisk until melted and combined. Using a pastry brush, brush the mixture over top of each green bean bundle. Cover the bundles with foil and bake for 35 minutes. Remove foil and bake for 10-15 minutes more, just until bacon gets crispy.
You'll also love
- Turkey Brine 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cheddar-Horseradish Soup 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Crispy Pork Medallions 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Butternut Squash and Corn Pie 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Lemon Mint Pork Tenderloin 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Parsnip, Bacon and Apple Soup 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Green Bean and Potato Stew... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Potato Salad with Green Beans,... 4/5 (1 Votes)