Mocha-Toffee Chocolate Cookies
- 4 teaspoons instant espresso coffee (dry)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 box butter recipe chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup English toffee bits
Preparation time 55mins
Cooking time 55mins
1. Heat oven to 350°F. In small bowl, stir together coffee and vanilla until coffee is dissolved. In large bowl, mix cake mix, coffee mixture, butter and eggs with spoon until soft dough forms. Stir in chocolate chips and toffee bits.
2. On ungreased cookie sheets, drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart.
3. Bake 7 to 10 minutes or until surface appears dry. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks.