- 2 t. powdered sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 c. sugar
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 t. baking soda
- 1/2 t. baking powder
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1 t. cinnamon
- 1/2 t. nutmeg
- 2/3 cup pumpkin
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 6 T. butter or margarine softened
- 1 T. vanilla extract
- Powdered sugar
Preheat convection oven to 350 degrees.
Grease 15 x 10 jelly roll pan
Line with parchment paper.
Grease and flour paper.
Sprinkle towel with powdered sugar.
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt in small bowl.
Beat eggs and sugar in large mixing bowl until thick.
Beat in pumpkin.
Stir in flour mixture.
Spread evenly into prepared pan.
Bake for 13 minutes or until top of cake springs back when touched.
Immediately loosen and turn cake onto towel sprinkled with powdered sugar.
Roll up cake and towel together, starting with narrow end.
Cool on wire rack.
Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, butter and vanilla in small mixer both until smooth.
Carefully unroll cake; remove towel.
Spread cream cheese mixture over cake.
Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least one hour.
Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Zucchini Parmesan Crisps 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Zucchini Chips 4.5/5 (197 Votes)
- Zucchini & Sweet Corn Casserole 4.5/5 (191 Votes)
- Better Than Sex Pumpkin Dessert 4.5/5 (181 Votes)