Banana Bread Cookies
These cookies are truly the superior way to enjoy the flavors of banana bread, with macademia nuts, chocolate chunks, and of course sweet ripe bananas.
- 1 1/2 sticks butter, softened
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 teaspoon each baking soda and salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ripe banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chunks
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Heat oven to 350°F.
Beat butter, sugar, baking soda and salt in a large bowl, with mixer on medium speed for 3 minutes or until fluffy. Beat in eggs, banana and vanilla until well blended and banana is mashed.
On low speed, gradually beat in flour in 3 additions until just blended. Stir in chocolate and nuts.
Drop rounded measuring tablespoons of dough 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet(s).
Bake 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown. Remove to rack to cool completely.
You'll also love
- Dublin Coddle Irish Sausage,... 4.1/5 (33 Votes)
- Apple Sharlotka 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
- Santa Fe Baked Chicken Recipe 4.1/5 (41 Votes)
- Amaretto Bread Pudding 4/5 (44 Votes)
- Christmas Maraschino Cherry... 4/5 (51 Votes)
- Lemon Butter Cookies 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Banana Bread Waffles 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Pickled Banana Pepper Rings 4.4/5 (10 Votes)