Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Rate this recipe 5/5 (1 Votes)
- 1/2 (10 oz) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained
- 1 (14 oz) can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 4 oz cream cheese room temp
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp hot sauce
- 1/4 cup grated parm cheese
- 1/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese.
mix everything together and pour it into a baking dish. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven until bubbling and golden brown on top. About 30 minutes.