- 4 Tbsp. butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 sharp cheddar cheese log, grated (10 or 12 oz.)
- 2 packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Melt butter in 9x13 inch pan in oven.
3. In a large bowl, beat eggs. Add flour, milk, baking powder, garlic salt, and mix well. Add spinach and cheese. Mix well then pour into pan and level off.
4. Bake 45 to 50 minutes or till edges are browned. Cool and cut into desired size squares.
Serve at room temperature or reheated. Freezes well.