WW Chicken Pot Pie
Low fat and delicious!!!!!!!!
- 1 pkg Pillsbury low-fat Crescents
- 1 pkg frozen mixed vegetables (california blend)
- 1 can (family size) 98% fat-free Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 jar mushrooms (optional)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked
- Lawry's Season salt
Cook chicken breasts, cool and cut into bite size pieces.
Cook frozen vegetables and drain water.
Stir in soup and chicken. Place in 9x13 baking dish. Remove crescent dough from pkg and unroll so that it is one sheet and separate pieces. Pinch seams together. Using a knife (pizza cutter works great!) cut 1/2" strips of the crescent dough. Place on top of veg/chicken mixture in a lattice layout.
Bake at 450 deg for 45 mins.