Fiesta Chicken Crock Pot
- 3 chicken breasts (you can add the chicken breasts frozen)
- 1 15 1/2 oz can black beans, drained
- 1 c. frozen corn
- 6 oz sliced black olives, drained (opt)
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 15 oz jar salsa, medium
- 1 8 oz pkg cream cheese
- 1 -2 tbs taco seasoning
Add all ingredients to crock pot EXCEPT cream cheese.
Cook on high for 4-6 hours or low for 8 hours.
Add the package of cream cheese (whole) to top of cooking chicken mixture for last 30 minute of cooking.
Serve over cooked rice or egg noodles with a dollup of sour cream & sprinkles of shredded cheddar if desired.