Gluten Free Granola Bars
These gluten free granola bars are packed with fiber and protein. Easy to make, and full of flavor! A perfect snack for anyone, especially those following a gluten free eating plan.
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons almond meal
- 1 tablespoon tapioca flour
- 3 tablespoons applesauce
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 tablespoon more for drizzling
- 3 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup regular oats
- 1/3 cup cranberries
- 1/3 cup cinnamon or chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup slivered or chopped almond slices
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Combine flours, oats, cinnamon, salt, xanthan gum, cranberries, coconut, almonds, and cinnamon or chocolate chips, baking soda and sugar together in a large bowl.
In a separate bowl, combine canola oil, vanilla, honey, and egg.
Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well.
Assemble/flatten out on cookie sheet until it's an 1/4-1/2 an inch thick rectangle.
Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes covered with aluminum foil, then remove from oven, slice in half length-wise then cut into quarters width-wise using pizza cutter or sharp knife and drizzle with honey. Now bake for 10 more minutes uncovered on parchment paper.
You'll also love
- Harvest Salad with Apple Cider... 4.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Easy Cherry Delight Dessert... 4.1/5 (25 Votes)
- Quick & Easy Fried Dough 4/5 (32 Votes)
- Apple Peel Jelly 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Rotisserie-Style... 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Lebanese Stuffed Grape Leaves 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Classic Crispy French Fries in an... 3.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Paleo Turkey with Sweet Potato... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)