Chipotle Ham 'n' Cheese Dip Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 8 ounces Gouda cheese, shredded
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups diced fully cooked ham
- Fresh vegetables or tortilla chips
In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the first six ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 40 minutes.
Stir in ham; cook 20 minutes longer or until heated through. Serve warm with vegetables or tortilla chips. Yield: 7 cups.