Summer Squash Bake
Fresh summer squash and zucchini partner up in this cheesy bake for a successful and delicious side dish.
- 2 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 small yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 cup KRAFT Finely Shredded Italian* Five Cheese Blend
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green peppers
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Heat oven to 375°F.
Heat large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat. Add zucchini and yellow squash; cook and stir 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Beat eggs and dressing in large bowl with whisk until well blended. Stir in Parmesan. Add zucchini mixture and all remaining ingredients; mix lightly. Spoon into 8-inch square baking dish.
Bake 35 to 40 minute or until center is set and edges are lightly browned.
Prepare using MIRACLE WHIP Light Dressing, KRAFT Reduced Fat Parmesan Style Grated Topping and KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese.
You'll also love
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.3/5 (620 Votes)
- Jan's Sauce 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Crab Meat Salad 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Char Siu (Chinese Barbecue Pork) 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Creamy Parmesan Risotto 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Baked Beans with Ground Beef and... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Rudy's Creamed Corn***** 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Trisha Yearwood's Warm Feta Dip... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)