Make classic cinnamon rolls easy with a bread machine. The nostalgic aromas of yeast dough rising and cinnamon rolls baking will create new memories.
- 1 cup milk 80 F
- 1 large egg
- 4 Tbsp butter or margarine
- 3 1/3 cups flour
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp active dry yeast
- 1 1/2 bread machine/fast rise yeast
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg, optional
- 1/3 cup chopped nuts, optional
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 115mins
1. Add milk, egg and butter to pan.
2. Add flour, 3 Tbsp sugar and salt to pan. Tap pan to settle dry ingredients, then level ingredients, pushing some of the mixture into corners.
3. Make a well in center of dry ingredients; add yeast. Lock pan into bread makers.
4. Program for dough. Start bread maker. When done, unlock pan from bread maker. Place dough on floured surface. Knead dough about 1 minute, then let rest 15 minutes.
5. Roll dough into a rectangle, about 15x10 inch. Spread filling evenly over dough. Roll dough up tightly on long side. Press edges to seal and form into 12-inch long, evenly shaped roll. With a knife cut into 1-inch pieces. Place rolls into a greased 13x9-inch baking pan. Cover and let rise in warn, draft-free place until double in size, about 30-45 minutes.
6. Bake in 375 oven for 20-25 minutes. Drizzle with icing 1 cup icing sugar, 1 to 2 Tbsp milk, 1/2 tsp vanilla. Blend until smooth. Drizzle.
You'll also love
- Caramel Sticky Buns, Easy 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Panko Stuffed Broiled Tomatoes 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Cookies in a Jar 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Candied Popcorn for Easter 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Beef Stroganoff (From the "old"... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Easy Fiesta Christmas Tree 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Scalloped Ham & Potatoes 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Baked Eggs With Spinach 4.5/5 (4 Votes)