Mini Lobster Rolls
- 1/2 pound cooked lobster, finely chopped
- 1/2 pound cooked shrimp, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 24 small soft dinner rolls
Stir together all ingredients, except rolls, with 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper, then chill, covered, until ready to serve.
Cut down into tops of rolls to split them, but do not cut all the way through, and fill each with 1 rounded tablespoon seafood.