CRANBERRY CHEESECAKE TART
- Pastry for single-crust pie (9 inch)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 2/3 cup water
- 3 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 pkg (8 0z) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping, divided
- 1 tsp grated lemon peel
Press pastry onto the bottom and up the sides of a 10-in. tart pan with removable bottom. Bake at 400 for 9-11 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on rack.
In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch, and water until smooth. Add cranberries. Bring mixture to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce heat to low, cook and stir for 3-5 minutes or until thickened and the berries have popped. Remove from sthe heat; cool to room temperature. Stir in the sugar substitute.
In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and 1 cup whipped topping until smooth; add lemon peel. Spread over the pastry; top with the cranberry mixture. Refrigerate for 2-4 hours or until set. Garnish with remaining whipped topping.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Beef Skewers with Horseradish Sauce 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Pappardelle Pasta with Corn 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Grilled Cuban Chicken with Black... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Apple Butter Tarts 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Coconut Blueberry Cake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Ann Curry's Homemade Cranberry... 5/5 (1 Votes)