Halloween Popcorn Cake
Make your own Halloween popcorn cake with your families favorite mix ins! You can even drizzle some melted orange candy over the top to make it more festive.
- 2 1/2 quarts of popped popcorn,about 1/3 cup of seeds if making your own
- 1 (10.5) ounce bag mini marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Assorted mix-ins, use Halloween candies such as candy corn, little pumpkins, Halloween sprinkles to make it look festive.
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from tasteandtellblog.com
Melt butter and marshmallows together. Add popcorn and mix slightly. Add in mix-ins and mix until the melted marshmallow mixture has coated all the popcorn.
Pour mixture into a bundt pan that has either been sprayed with cooking spray or buttered. Turn out onto a serving dish and enjoy the Halloween popcorn cake!
You'll also love
- Emeril Lagasse's Shrimp & Pasta 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Appetizer/Tomato Roasted Garlic... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cranberry Cream Cheese Spread 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- West African Peanut Chicken Stew 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Crescent Mummy Dogs 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cheesy Ghosts 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Spider Web Pumpkin Cheesecake 4.5/5 (2 Votes)