Mexi Pasta and Refried beans
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 16-ounce jar salsa
- 1 8-ounce package Monterey Jack cheese -
- 8 ounces rotini (corkscrew) pasta
- 1/2 cup cilantro - chopped
- 4 green onions - chopped
- 1 tomato - chopped
- 1 can refried beans
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1) Preheat oven to 350.
2) Boil water for pasta. You will want to add about half to a little more from your 16 lb box of pasta.
3) Brown and drain ground beef. Stir in salsa.
4) In a medium size casserole dish, layer as follows: 1/2 pasta, 1/2 meat, 1/2 cheese - repeat.
5) Bake for 25 - 30 minutes.
Top with green onions, cilantro, & tomato.