Grilled Salmon with White Wine Cream Sauce
Salmon in a delicate lemony white wine creamsauce.
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Tbls. granulated sugar
- 1 Tbls. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 pinch dried thyme
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup real butter – sliced, room temperature
- 4 Salmon fillets
- garlic pepper salt blend – as needed
- olive oil OR vegetable oil – as needed
In a saucepan over medium-high heat, combine wine, lemon juice, sugar, pepper, salt, and thyme.
Bring to a boil and reduce by half.
Reduce heat to medium, add cream to pan, and cook, stirring often, until thick.
Remove pan from heat and slowly whisk in butter until melted.
Cover pan, set aside, and keep warm.
Lightly coat salmon with garlic pepper salt.
Grill or saute salmon in a small amount of olive oil a skillet over medium-high heat until pink.
Do not overcook.
Pour prepared sauce over salmon.