Tomato Alfredo Linguine Skillet
This skillet pasta recipe is a quick and easy way to put dinner on the table. The family will love the tomato Alfredo sauce with fresh herbs.
- 1 (14-ounce) can reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 8 ounces dry linguine, uncooked
- 1 (16-ouce) jar light Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (14/5-ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic and oregano, drained
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from readyseteat.com
Heat broth and water in large skillet over medium-high heat until simmering. Add linguine. Cover, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes or until linguine is tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in Alfredo sauce, basil, garlic powder and pepper. Gently stir in drained tomatoes. Cook 2 minutes more or until hot.
Pot-sized linguine is 5 inches long, the perfect size to fit in a pan without breaking. If pot-sized linguine is not available, break regular linguine in half for this recipe.
You'll also love
- Clementine Cranberry Coconut... 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Snappy Ginger Apple Crisp 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- African Sweet Potato Stew 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Mini Potato Kugel Cups 3.8/5 (44 Votes)
- pasta with avocado 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Shrimp Fajita Fettuccine 4.1/5 (25 Votes)
- Chicken Salad with Bacon, Lettuce... 3.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Penne Montanara 3.8/5 (5 Votes)
Review this recipe