- 8 veal cutlets, pounded thin
- 1 cup of flour for dredging
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp of fresh ground black pepper
- 3 Tbls of butter
- 1 Tbls of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth
- 1/4 cup of dry vermouth or white wine
- 1/4 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/3 cup of capers, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup of fresh parsley, chopped
•Prepare the veal by pounding thin between two sheets of wax paper.
•Season the flour with salt and pepper.
•Dredge each piece of chicken in the flour making sure you coat both sides.
•In a large skillet heat the butter and the olive oil over medium heat.
•Sauté the veal for around 2 minutes on each side, add more butter if needed.
•When all the veal is done remove from the skillet and set aside.
•Turn up the heat deglaze the pan with the broth, lemon juice, vermouth and capers.
•Scrape the brown bits from the bottom of the pan and reduce.
•Return the veal to the pan for 2 more minutes.
•Plate the veal and pour the sauce all over the top.
•Garnish with parsley
You'll also love
- Chilled Squash Salad 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pumpkin Muffins 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- PORK Seven layer dinner 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Hanna's Turkey Stuffed Bell... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cornish Hens with Roasted-Garlic... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- VENISON MEATBALLS ( Dennis... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Italian Ossobucco alla Milanese... 4.4/5 (7 Votes)