Fellowship Hot Dish
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 pound spaghetti or fettucini noodles, cooked and
- 1 (32 oz) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 large onion, chopped fine
- 2 stalks celery, chopped fine
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped fine
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 20 or so pieces sliced pepperoni
Brown ground beef while boiling spaghetti.
Beat eggs and milk; toss with drained spaghetti. Spread in a greased 9x13 inch casserole. Top with sauce.
Saute chopped onion, celery, green pepper, and garlic in a small amount of oil or butter.
Mix with well-browned ground beef. Add Italian seasoning. Spread mixture over sauce. Sprinkle with cheese.
Decorate with pepperoni slices. May also use cherry tomatoes and/or green pepper slices.
Bake at 350 degree for 30 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut into squares.