CHOCOLATE TOMATO CAKE
Papaw found this in Hints from Heloise June 2010. I put Peg Foreman's peanut butter icing on it.
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 1 - 18oz. box dry chocolate cake mix
- 10.75oz. can condensed tomato soup - UNDILUTED
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 eggs
- marshmallows (only if using as topping)
Mix all the above ingredients well (nothing else - do not add ingredients that are on the cake box for the cake). Bake according to baking instructions on cake box. Frost with your favorite icing OR at the very end of baking, put marshmallows on top of cake.
You'll also love
- Roasted Orange Ice Cream 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Vegan Mushroom Rosemary Gravy 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Pineapple Bake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Dan Marino's Town Tavern Hot... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- PORK TENDERLOIN AND PASTA IN... 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe