Lemon Parmesan Crusted Tilapia with Broccoli Orzo
- 2 tilapia fillets
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 2 tbsp panko breadcrumbs
- zest of one lemon
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- salt & pepper
- juice of half a lemon
1. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Set oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Using paper towels, pat the fillets dry. Set aside.
3. Combine the cheese, bread crumbs, lemon zest, cilantro, salt and pepper. Coat each fillet with the mixture, gently pressing the mixture unto each side of the fish so that it creates a thick coating.
4. Space fillets evenly on baking sheet and bake at 425 degrees F for 10 to 15 minutes until the entire fillet is opaque throughout. Squeeze fresh lemon juice over the top before serving
3/4 cup orzo
1 head of broccoli
1/4 cup parmesan
seasonings: salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika
1. Bring water to a boil in a saucepan and salt the water. Add pasta after water has come to a boil and boil for about 8-9 minutes.
2. While the pasta is boiling, steam the broccoli.
3. Once the pasta is done, drain and add parmesan cheese and seasonings. Then stir in the broccoli gently to avoid breaking up the broccoli too much.
You'll also love
- Broccoli-Basil Mac and Cheese 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Pork Ribs with... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- PUMPKIN ROLL 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Breast Roasted with bacon... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- APPLE-CHEDDAR SCONES 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Orange Cream Pops 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Balsamic Chicken Pasta Salad 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Tomato Sauce with Shrimp and Feta 4/5 (1 Votes)